PLC (Programmable logic Controller)
"A digitally operating electronic apparatus which uses a programmable memory for the internal storage of instructions by implementing specific functions such as logic sequencing, timing, counting, and arithmetic to control, through digital or analog input / output modules, various types of machines or processes."
PLC is a solid state, digital, industrial computer which accepts input from limit switch, proximity sensors, push buttons, potentiometer, temp. sensors etc. It has programmable memory for internal storage of users specific instructions for implementing functions such as timing, counting, logical & arithmetic operations. PLC can have both analog & digital outputs.
PLC use in such as : Chemical / Petrochemical, Manufacturing / Machining, Power, Metals, Food / Beverage, Glass / Films, Mining, Lumber / Pulp / Paper
- Basic Introduction Of PLC
- Architecture Of PLC
- Role Of PLC
- Programming Language Of PLC (Ladder, FBD)
- Input And Output Module
- Instruction Of PLC (Arithmatic, Logical, Sequential, Compare, Move, Jump, etc.)
- PLC Hardware And Software
- PLC Wiring
- PLC Sinking And Sourcing
- PLC Brands (ABB Micro PLC Lm025, Siemens S7-300, Delta Sa2, Mitsubishi Q Series, Allen Bradley 1400)
- Upload And Download
- Small Project Based On PLC